Monday, October 24, 2011

Crafty Weekend.

Finally some show and tell.


I'm going to stitch along with the others in the 2012 SAL on the quilt in Anni Down's new book - Some Kind of Wonderful. I allowed myself to buy some creams and beiges and a couple of pieces of blue as I didn't have much of these in the stash. BUT I promised myself that every thing else has to come from stash! It was fun searching for just the right bits. I have pulled out more than I need just in case some don't end up fitting in colourwise.


Here is the project, all packed, ready and waiting for a few other things to be finished first.

One of which is this GDITC project from 2009. Only the centre to do then it just needs to be sewn together.


I finished this skirt on the weekend. I must remember to take a photo when I wear it out tomorrow night. It's a simple pattern that even I can do!

Time to start making dinner.
Take care everyone,
Kayly

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

hey......lovely fabrics for the SAL.......make sure you show the girls.........
goodluck with then skirt........can't wait to see it.....

Shiralee Stitches said...

I've found the answer to my question....yes you are in the SKofW SAL....love you fabrics.....I'm enjoying all the colour in this quilt...