Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Finished Bag

This is a great bag to make. It is called 'Six Pack Stack Reversible Fat Quarter Tote' by Whistlepig Creek Productions. It has pockets inside and out and is very roomy. I wanted this one to be a bit subtle so I only used 2 fabrics.
I made the one below a couple of years ago using the 6 FQ as suggested in the pattern. It certainly stood out.



This is my attempt to show the inside.
Only the quilt label to go then I have finished my farewell/retirement presents for our Judy.

Take care everyone,
Kayly
PS I still haven't found those keys!!!!

3 comments:

Aunty said...

The bag looks great. I'm sure it will make a great retirement present.
By the way, I rarely lose my keys, always hang them up on the key rack as soon as I get home.

Chookyblue...... said...

your bags look great........goodluck with the keys.....

Anonymous said...

I love both bags Kayly.... You need to have a hook on your keys and hang them on the outside. I never lose mine...