Friday, June 6, 2014

A Late May Round-Up

Trust me, I've been blogging in my head, just not getting it in the computer and out there. May disappeared in a blur and it looks like June is doing the same.
I have achieved some things, though.

 I finished my first block for Anni Downs's Gossip in the Garden quilt, and started on the next block.


I went on a fun day out with Lynda, Deb, Alison and De to 3 shops on the Sunshine Coast. I think the only other photos taken were of Deb and the famous 'Hugo' of Lynette Anderson fame. I was laughing too much to get one of them playing.


 I worked on our group quilt for Tatyana. It was presented to her along with a baby basket and a nappy cake at our May Sunday Stitchers meet. I hope the smile means she liked her presents.

DH and I went for a drive to Peachester for the Mountain Quilters' 2014 Show.



The hall was decorated beautifully. DH is getting quite knowledgeable about quilts now. He carefully picked his Viewer's Choice entry.
There was also the Queensland Quilters Annual Picnic. So it was a busy month.

Take care,
Cheryl






5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Your gossips block looks great. Hugs, xx

Chookyblue...... said...

you sure have been busy.......all looks great.......

Susan said...

Some months are like tt...Gossip is going great.

Grethe said...

Anni D.`s Gossip quilt is wonderful, Your first block looks beautiful, love your fabrics,Cheryl, Good luck when on to the next block :-)

Fiona said...

you have been busy with sewing and touring!
Hugz