Friday, July 13, 2012

Young Talent

Hayley Wilson is the talented young daughter of a workmate (and proud mum). She has loved music for a long time and would love to make it her profession. Recently she attended a 2 week course in the heart of Australia's country music scene -Tamworth - where she was mentored in stagecraft and songwriting. I believe a highlight for her was meeting one of her idols and performing in the last night concert.
I hope she achieves her dreams but remembers to also enjoy the journey.
Have listen...


These are the links to her Facebook page and her You Tube site.
Good luck for your future Hayley.

Take care,
Kayly

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

she has a beautiful voice.......I wish her well....

Maria said...

A lovely voice Kayly!

Kylie said...

Wow what an amazing voice - gave me goose bumps listening to her. I hope she does well.

Anonymous said...

Just amazing... and Mum should be very proud :)