Friday, June 15, 2012

Sydney Craft Show


Greetings from Sydney.
This is dawn from my hotel room.
I flew down yesterday and today I'm off to the Craft Show. I've never been to the Sydney one before, so I'm looking forward to seeing the shops that don't come north for our show.
Last night, I popped out to get a quick bite to eat and who did I run into, none other than the Friends in Stitching group. They were having their annual dinner after a great day at show. I enjoyed sitting and chatting with them.
Today I'll see them and many more at the Bloggers lunch time meet at the show.
Well I'd better stop admiring the view and get down to breakfast.
Sorry you couldn't be here L. Next year.
Take care,
Kayly
sent from my Telstra NEXTG™ handset

6 comments:

Susan said...

You must be an early bird - great pic - enjoy the show and please say hello to Chookyblue for me and give her a hug!!

Noela said...

Have a great time. Very envious, will have to arrange to go next year. Hugs...

Grethe said...

Oh yes,would have been great being
there meeting you and all!
But off to LILLEHAMMER for a long weekend with DH and our 2 Gch. :-)
Wishing you a lovely time at the Craft Show,Kayly.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

It was the best weekend...so good to catch up again..x

De said...

Was good to see you! Hope you are all rested now!

Chookyblue...... said...

great pic........we were on the wrong side of the building this time..........