Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Catching up with SKoW

The new Miss AGRR's quilt is finished and ready for delivery. I am very pleased how it turned out. I thought I had another month before the next baby was due, but my SIL tell me it's anytime this week! I'm right if it's a boy, but all indications are that it's another girl. I have dived back into my stash to see what I can come up with this time. I'm thinking of having another go at 'Square Dance' by Bits and Pieces. The last one I made with this pattern was quick and more importantly looked great.

My SKoW quilt has had to take a back seat to these baby quilts. This afternoon though, I was able to start cutting some of the little 1 and half inch squares needed. There are so many!!!!! Can't wait to start putting it together.
Yesterday, I got my letter from Kerry with the 'what to bring' list for GDITC and a small pincushion kit to make up for the swap.
Too many projects on the go, I think. Need to be a bit more organised and watch less TV.

Take Care everyone,
Kayly

4 comments:

Maria said...

Miss AGRR's quilt looks wonderful! You could be busy if the next bub is another girl :-) lol

Grethe said...

Lovely little quilt,Kayly,nice with the sharp green and pink fabrics!How exciting time just now! Looking forward to seeing the block of your SKoW;great big quilt to be:-)

Kylie said...

I love the little quilt - very sweet. Got my letter too from Kerry. Now I just need to work out how to put the pincushion together, make a name tag - the list goes on. Looking forward to catching up with you at Nundle xxx

Shiralee Stitches said...

Ooh I do love the pink and green together...very nice for a little girl...