Friday, April 29, 2011

Road Trip

This last Tuesday saw three of us take a road trip to Tess's new shop. She has moved her shop, Homespun & Beautiful, to new premises at Boronia Heights. We had a lovely visit and coffee with Tess and Sandy.


Tess had a large tub of zippers, left over from a previous incarnation of her shop. Our little group is into making bags of all sorts at the moment. So we had fun raiding the tub. Let's just say our zipper stashes are now well stocked. Sorry bettyslyn, I took the photo just as you moved.


I also picked up some fat quarters, interfacing and Anni Down's little book, Simple Pleasures.

On the Mother's Day stall front, I've had fun whipping up these tissue holders. I used more of Bec's scraps and added some of my own. Great way use up all the left over bits.

I have plans for some more items this week-end. We'll see how that goes as we are also renovating our side garden. But it is a another long week-end so who knows.

Take care everyone,
Kayly

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

oh great you got to go to Tess's shop.........it looks pretty.......hey Lynda........lol........

Tess said...

It was lovely to see you and remember the kettle is alway on.

Janice said...

It sounds like you had a terrific day out. Tess' shop looks so nice and fresh. You are making good use of Bec's scraps. I've started using some as well.

Roseanne said...

One day I mite get to go to Tess's shop. Look like she has it stock up with some very nice things.

Helen said...

Sorry we missed you both on your little visit, maybe next time.

Helen