Saturday, April 20, 2013

Redwork Swap

I'm late posting about what I received in the Redwork Swap because I have been lucky enough to have been away on holidays.
So without further ado, here is what the lovely Christine of Time Out Stitching sent me.






Thank you so very much for my lovely sewing compendium. It is the perfect size to fit in my bag for days out stitching while big enough to hold everything I need. The notebook is a good idea.

This is what I sent Maree. Talk about pressure, as Maree is the organiser of this swap.



I enjoyed doing it because it contained a few things I've never tried before.

I had better put my thinking cap on as the next swap is due soon. \

Off to do a bit of blog stalking.

Take care,
Kayly.


4 comments:

Susan said...

What a sweet little sewing kit - love your hexie idea for Maree - I think you have met the pressure very well.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Welcome back...and what a wonderful swap you have received and love what you sent to Maree...

Unknown said...

Welcome Home Cheryl
Gorgeous Gift from Christine and I Love mine it is taking pride of place in my lounge
Thankyou Sorry you felt any Pressure lol

Fiona said...

A really clever idea ...
Hugz