Sunday, December 4, 2011

I've taken the Pledge.

For several years now, I've been saying I should get out of the ditch and be more adventurous with my quilting. I have done straight line non-ditch stuff. I have even taken a class. I look lovingly at quilts with all over designs and motifs.
Well, no more procrastination!
I am hoping this challenge will get me moving.
SalCalGal is hosting the 2012 Free Motion Quilting Challenge. Hop over here to read about it and join in.
I can only hope it will help me!

Here are 2 more blocks for the SKoW Stitch-a-long.


Take care,
Kayly

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

your blocks are gorgeous...

Maria said...

Good on you! I look forward to seeing your adventurous quilting!However,the quilting I've seen of yours is pretty special already :-)

Pine Valley Quilts said...

Free Motion quilting is sooooo much fun.
Love your blocks.

Grethe said...

Pretty blocks!
I will love following you on the SKoW journey. Happy Quilting:-)